Blog Post #1 - Introduction to my blog - 8/26/2021


Hello, i’m Arturo Fonseca & this is my first blog post for AICE Media Studies. I’m 16 & I go to Everglades High School as a Junior. The reason why I took this class is because one of my main interests for a very long time now are movies! I love watching them & just seeing in my spare time how they’re made, the effects that are used, how the cameras work & many other factors that makes a movie what it is. Seeing the entire process as well as the bloopers & seeing all the equipment with the actors on the set in front of the green screen, it’s super interesting! I also love discussing them with other people, which, unfortunately is hard to come by as not a lot of people are into movies as much as I am when it comes to reality.




For me, my favorite movie is most likely the Dark Knight. Batman has always been my favorite superhero of all time so to see him on the big screen portrayed by Christian Bale who’s a great actor go up against his arch nemesis, the Joker, played by Heath Ledger who did a great job at the role he was given. The director of the movie, Christopher Nolan, has made tons of other good films as well in the past such as Inception, Dunkirk, etc. His movies really interest me in general. Another movie I really like Avengers, to see them all played by tremendous actors together going up against the villain of the film after they all had their own movies about themselves & their own story. I also really enjoy star wars, it’s nice to see the effects that are used in the film as well as the soundtrack. It also has so many memorable characters & it made me as a child believe that they went to space and filmed it there! 
 



As mentioned in the previous two paragraphs, I really enjoy movies as well as speaking about them with others, as well as actors & the equipment often used to create those movies. I took this class as it seemed like the class that was essentially meant for me! It’s a class where people do research on films along with how they’re made with the various techniques that the cameramen use in their final product as well as how good the story was, the lighting, the soundtrack, the effects, everything that makes the film what makes the film! it’s super interesting & something that I can definitely discuss about easily with no issues whatsoever, not to mention what makes it better is that it’s an AICE class so it’ll not only be a class that interests me but with my interests it can help my education itself. This class will be super fun & extremely interesting & I can’t wait to see what else I can learn here or even apply some of the stuff that I already know surrounding this topic!



Comments

  1. This is a good post
    It's nice that you embedded photos inside your post, not many people did that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #7 - Thoughts on Shang-Chi - 11/16/2022

Blog Post #6 - Sound Project! - 10/26/2021

Blog Post #30 - Beginning to Edit - 3/29/2022