Blog Post #11 - Deciding on a Film Genre - 1/4/2022



After a lot of deciding, a lot of watching videos based on film, such as genres, camera movements, camera angles, how production works, how a movie is made, the history of media, etc. And it finally came down to me deciding what I should base my movie project off on, and I decided that it should be based of off a comedy & I’ll begin to work on it soon with my group. Now the reason why I chose a comedy is because everyone loves comedy movies! Some of them can be super unfunny, but a fine majority of them have made millions upon millions laugh and everyone always loves laughing once in a while! So we just decided to choose something that’d be a lot of fun to create, since when creating comedy movies, the people creating them also have a blast while doing so, and then the people watching it obviously have a laugh as well! Not to mention, comedy movies don’t require a lot of thought process or just production in general. No special effects, no action sequences, none of that. Well, depending on if you mix one or more genres together, but that’s a whole different story. But yes, I decided to make my media studies project on a comedy movie & I’ll keep y’all updated as well on how it goes!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #7 - Thoughts on Shang-Chi - 11/16/2022

Blog Post #6 - Sound Project! - 10/26/2021

Blog Post #30 - Beginning to Edit - 3/29/2022