Blog Post #12 - Why I chose my members - 1/10/2022

So adding on to the start of my project, another factor is that this is basically gonna be a group project! So obviously I need to choose people to work with. I chose to work with Alejandro Villoria & Abdullah Abbasi, now the reason why I chose to work with the people here, for starters, I chose Alejandro since he definitely usually always has interest in a lot of the work he does and he has a lot expertise in terms of film editing, a long with a massive expertise in using cameras and recording videos, so I definitely think that he has a knowledge in this. I chose Abdullah since he has a vast amount of creative & unique ideas that usually always come in handy for the various projects that we're working on together, not to mention creates various good ideas for plot drafts and I think that those ideas will ultimately assist me and my group in the long run. We're already planning to work on our project with collecting various ideas as to what we will do in this film opening, so hopefully this comes out great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #7 - Thoughts on Shang-Chi - 11/16/2022

Blog Post #6 - Sound Project! - 10/26/2021

Blog Post #30 - Beginning to Edit - 3/29/2022