Blog Post #19 - Preparing to Film - 2/11/2022
So now, there's the question! When are we gonna film? Where's the pictures of filming? We want to see it Arturo! I'm sorry but scheduling is hard you know! We haven't ultimately managed to schedule anything yet or film anything yet. But! What I can confirm is that we already have a general time frame of when we should film it, which should be one day within the next two weeks.
When that time arrives we'll all be having our share in the working of the movie. Abdullah will work on post production after the movie is recorded, Alejandro will focus on camera movements and camera techniques, and I'll be focusing on the acting and helping with the post production and pre production.
When we're filming, we'll start at a park to talk about our roles. We'll then look at areas where we could be able to film easily and then get our camera ready and do our shots that we have listed within our storyboard.
I'll be sure to give y'all proof once we're filming! Patience!
Comments
Post a Comment