Blog Post #37 - Group Dynamics - 3/30/2022
So I can't really complain at all about the group I was working with at all not gonna lie. Both of Alejandro and Abdullah are friends of mine that I met as time progressed and as we got through more and more classes in Media Studies and we thankfully had little to no issues, and thankfully, we managed to divide the work between each other to make everything even and fair.
Abdullah helped a lot with the editing and had also implemented a wide variety of ideas to all processes of filming. Alejandro helped a lot with the videography and the filming along with also implementing a wide variety of ideas for the filming. I helped out with a lot of the dialogue, the costumes, some of the shots we used and some of the shots I feel like we could've used, etc. In reality, we all oversaw each others assigned roles in the group project and we both were incredibly helpful to each other, along with having any useful words and or critiques that would be applied to what they needed to fix.
I feel like I could've helped out a lot more with my group though since mainly what I did was just suggest some ideas for the story, the dialogue, etc, nothing really too major. I wanted to help more with the editing for Abdullah but unfortunately am no help at all when it comes to editing a film or helping Alejandro with the filming and recording of sound and such. But all in all, I had a lot of fun filming and working on the opening with everyone in our group and I wouldn't mind working with them all again in the near future!

Comments
Post a Comment